Watch this video about the significant feature improvements and updates to the CentreLearn Training System.
(note: the features described in this video were made live in the CentreLearn Training System on Monday, September 15, 2014)
To learn more about these improvements join our customer support team on Wednesday, September 17 at 11:00 AM ET* for an in-depth tour and explanation of these enhancements. We hope you will join us! There will be plenty of time for questions. Register here. Contact us for a one-on-one tour of the training system.
A brief synopsis of the updates includes:
- Home screen organized by assignment status as overdue, in progress, or complete
- Training Manager Dashboard that graphically displays personnel’s progress on Training Plans and Assignments
- Course Builder moved from top navigation to Training Manager navigation
- Click Personnel in Training Manager navigation to edit users or add a new user
- Credential numbers can now be added to many 1-Click Reports
- Personnel are able to add outside training records (external CE) that are held for approval by an Administrator, Group Admin, or user with permission to Manage Activities
- Customizable email notification for new Assignments and Assignment reminders
- Enhancements for personnel using Internet Explorer (IE) 8 or 9 (although we continue to recommend the most up-to-date browsers and operating systems)
*Please note, In order to attend training, you must have an active CentreLearn account with the appropriate roles.
Find more how-to instructions and videos.