Personnel using CentreLearn can find valuable help resources for how to log in, view courses, update profile information, and other frequently asked questions on this webpage. If you are an administrator looking for information on how to operate CentreLearn, please click here.
- LOGGING IN
- I am unable to log in. How do I reset my password?
- I am unable to log in. What’s up?
- Help! I didn’t get my email for my password reset. What now?
- VIEWING COURSES
- Can I use my iPad or other mobile device to watch courses?
- I watched an online course to the end, but the course is not completing and I can’t take the test
- COURSE CONTENT
- Are CentreLearn courses accepted by my state for recertification?
- I need a few hours of CE. Can I use CentreLearn as an individual?
- I really liked a course. How can I watch it again?
- Why is the lecture taking so long to load?
- What are the recommended (or minimum) operating systems and internet browsers for the CentreLearn Training System?
- RECORDS AND PROFILE
- I changed employers. Do you still have my records?
- How do I edit or update my password, email, or other profile information?
- My records say that my completed course is one credit. How many hours of training does that equal?
- CONTACT US
- What if I just want to talk to a real live human being?
- PERSONNEL SUPPORT | HELP VIDEOS
- Help Videos
Answer: To reset your password, click on the Forgot Password button on the log in screen. Enter your email address and click on the button to Send Password Reset Email. Follow the email instructions to reset your password. If you no longer have access to the email address listed in your account or if your account has an invalid email address on file, fill out the support request form to contact us.
If you no longer have access to the email address listed in your account or if your account has an invalid email address on file, fill out the support request form to contact us.
Answer: If your organization has already transitioned to the CentreLearn Training System, your Classic account is inactive. Look in your email for instructions on logging in to the CentreLearn Training System. If there is nothing in your inbox, check your Spam or junk folders. You can also attempt resetting your password.
If your organization has not transitioned to the CentreLearn Training System and your CentreLearn Classic LMS account is inactive, check with your training officer or administrator regarding the status of your account. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Answer: Emails are automatically sent once the password reset form is submitted. Check your Spam or Junk folders in your email client. Does the email address you entered match the one registered for your account? If you do not get your email within 10 minutes, please contact us and we can assist you.
Answer: The CentreLearn courses in the CentreLearn Training System are published in HTML5 which means many mobile devices may be used to watch our courses.
Some common causes are internet security software, use of custom/modified internet browsers, and browser settings. Below are some suggestions to follow when encountering completion issues.
- Please make sure you are allowing the sites www.centrelearnsolutions.com in any security software.
- You also will want to use a standard/non-modified version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari browser. We do not support modified versions of Internet Explorer, such as MSN Explorer and AOL Explorer. You can also try the using another browser to see if it is a browser setting that is stopping your lecture from completing.
- If the lecture/video opened in a separate window/tab, make sure that you close that window/tab after you have completely watched it and prior to clicking the Continue button.
- If your internet connection drops, then your lecture will not complete.
Please contact us if you need assistance.
Answer: Log in to the CentreLearn Training System. Click on the Records tab and then click the Replay Course button next to the course you would like to watch again. You may also go to your Home tab and replay the course from the assignment.
If your account is still in CentreLearn Classic, go to the Learn tab then to My Completed Courses to select a course and review it.
Answer: CentreLearn strives to deliver an online training experience that is efficient, smooth, and loads quickly. We will work with you to determine the source of a page or video loading slowly. That being said, page and video load speeds are impacted by many factors like your internet connection’s speed and type, the amount of traffic on your network, your computer’s health (viruses and spyware can dramatically impact performance), and your computer’s processor speed and memory. Video performance is always a function of the maximum bandwidth of your internet connection, which may be divided by other computers or devices on your network. There are things you can do to improve performance. Completely exit out of applications or programs that may be using bandwidth in the background, like your email, chat, or sharing applications. Make sure to use the most current version of your internet browser. Clearing your browser’s cache can also help. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Answer: For the best experience with the CentreLearn Training System, we recommend Windows 7 or Windows 8 for Windows computers with an up-to-date browser. For Apple computers, we recommend updated versions of Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), and Lion (10.7) with an up-to-date operating system and browser. Read more about Supported Operating Systems and Browsers.
Answer: All of the courses in the EMS course catalog – ALS, BLS, and OSHA courses – are CECBEMS-accredited and can be applied to National Registry recertification requirements. Check with your state or regional EMS office’s website for acceptance of CECBEMS-accredited distributive learning courses.
Answer: In the CentreLearn Training System, if lecture notes are available they will be found in a course by scrolling down to the Course Documents area. Click on the folder icon and select the document you wish to view.
Answer: Yes, individuals can purchase online EMS continuing education and firefighter training courses through TargetSolutions. Please click here to learn more.
RECORDS AND PROFILE
Answer: We store your training records and do not delete any records, even when you leave an organization. You can always log in to your account and access your records at any time by clicking on the Records tab. If your account was in the CentreLearn Classic LMS, please contact us for a copy of your certificates and transcript. For individuals, continue training online with the EMS and Fire course catalogs.
Answer: Click on Profile at the top of your home screen in the CentreLearn Training System. From there, you can update your email address, password, and other profile information. To update your credentials, click on Credentials.
Answer: For CentreLearn courses, each one credit is equal to one hour of training. If a course is worth 1.5 credits, it is equal to 1.5 hours of training.
Answer: We encourage you to submit your support request or inquiry with this form, but are always happy to hear from you. We can be reached toll-free 877-435-9309 or at 717-227-4655. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm EST and we are closed on major holidays.