Training officers frequently build their own content because courses need to be:
- Locally relevant to the season and the department’s geography or service area
- Aligned with the department’s medical protocols or firefighting SOPs
- Conduits for training materials from product and equipment vendors
Quickly Build a Course
The CentreLearn Training System Course Builder allows training officers to bundle one or more course component. Those components include:
- MP4 videos captured with smartphones or other devices
- High-quality web content from YouTube or SlideShare
- SCORM elearning packages made with Articulate Presenter or similar software
- Web content with embed codes such as WuFoo Forms, Google Docs, Survey Monkey, Vimeo video, or podcast episodes like MedicCast
- Quiz question randomization via question banks
Award a Certificate
Every course completion awards a certificate of completion that can be downloaded or printed. In addition, personnel receive immediate notification by email that the course has been completed. Personnel can always access their own training from the Records tab.
Demonstration of the CentreLearn Training System
Contact us for a demonstration. We are glad to create a fully functional CentreLearn Training System for you to build a course and explore other CentreLearn Training System features.